The first to bring you dual filtration using a primary filter to remove the small particles of carbon together with our thick superpad which removes the microscopic particles that become suspended in the oil/fat making it cloudy and contributing to it's eventual breakdown.
The Merlin master fry effectively reduces the quantity of food contaminants (carbon) found in used cooking oil or fat so prolonging the life of the oil and giving a consistent quality to your fried foods.
Now with the all new single pass superpad which cuts filtering time by half. The new superpad 3 gives the same results with a single pass of oil through the filters without needing to re-circulate for up to 10 minutes.
- New single pass superpad for speed and quality
- High quality motor rated at 0.37 kw
- Pump rated at 22 - 25 litres per minute
- Flexible tripple ply safety hose
- Double skin stainless steel fabrication for safety
- Quick release hose/nozzle couplings for easy cleaning and storage
- Single bolt quick replace castors (should one get damaged)
- Pre-heat setting for use with solid oils and fats
- Safety nozzle locking mechanism
- Three pans can be cleaned in less than 15 minutes
- Voltage 230/240 volts 50hz 13 amp supply
- Electrical overload protection
- Operation manual and training dvd supplied
- 1 Year Warranty Parts and Labour, including 6 Months Back to Base Shipping.
- Capacity 56 litres
- Length 600 mm (23 inches)
- Width 435 mm (17 inches)
- Height 695 mm (27 inches)
- Weight 50 kg
- Product Video